- Tropicalaser Background
- What It Takes
- Training & Support
- Promotional Video
- The fastest growing esthetic franchise in the country.
- No experience in the medical industry needed.
- Tropicalaser® opened its first center in 2007.
- With 6 plus years, 11 centers open and 5 more contracted to open in 2013, Tropicalaser has a proven track record in the franchise arena.
- Laser hair removal is the #1 esthetic procedure in America in ages 18-35
- Laser hair removal is the #2 esthetic procedure in ages 35-65 (#1 being Botox)
- Franchising in the laser hair and tattoo removal industry is literally untapped
- Multiple revenue streams ie Facial rejuvenation, Vein reduction, Microdermabrasion, Nail fungus.
- Residual income through our exclusive membership programs.
Why a Tropicalaser franchise?
- • Low investment/High margins.
- • Proven market strategies.
- • Need not be owner operated.
- • In depth sales and equipment training at our state of the art facility in South Florida.
- • Ongoing support and training.
- • Centralized reservation and call center.
- • Established branding.
- • In house CRM and POS systems to keep you on track and up to date.
- • Creating increased traffic through Corporate sales and referrals.
- • Comprehensive operations manual.
- • Few employees needed.
To be considered as a Tropicalaser partner there are certain minimum financial criteria that must be met:
Financial Net Worth of Approximately $500k or higher.
100% Financing may be available for qualified MD's.
It will take approximately $149,000 to $229,000 to open a typical Tropicalaser Hair Removal Center.
Fees, residuals and additional costs will be discussed on an individual basis, as some costs vary by location.
We are expecting growth of Tropicalaser to go over 50 units by 2013.
To be considered, please review the ‘Franchise Opportunity’ section of our website, and submit the ‘Request for Consideration form' on the right.
One advantage we possess is our ability to provide unsurpassed support services, including sales and marketing training and expertise.
The competitive advantage to Tropicalaser is our ability to provide exceptional service and effective results in a professional medical care facility.
ADVANTAGES OF PURCHASING A TROPICALASER FRANCHISE
1) Potential growth of the business.
2) Steady monthly client generating.
3) Continued Marketing & Sales Support.
4) Tropicalaser brand recognition.
5) Location selection assistance.
6) Equipment purchase/lease assistance.
7) Management training.
8) Assistance in hiring and training staff including Medical and office staff.
9) Open opportunity to purchase additional licenses and to acquire Tropicalaser common shares.
10) Continuous corporate support through group training and one on one.
11) Competitive pricing because of volume generated by marketing.
12) Affordable investment compared to the competition.